Mar 4, 2011

first love / true love / soulmates

when I watched this two movie
I been thinking
It is first love, true love or soulmates really exist..
Cinta kedua-dua pasangan ni sangat hebat
Tak kira dia sebagai time traveler,
Dia masih lagi mencintai seorang
Tak kira macam mana rupa paras dan apa yang telah dilakukan
Cinta pertama akan hadir semula

It is true first love akan datang semula
It is true apa yang dituliskan dalam diary akan jadi kenyataan
It is true cinta sejati wujud
It is true soulmate tidak akan putus

And one more thing, it is my life and my love will be a happy ending
like them, like this movie..
For me first love I already get it eventhough I’m just like, ermm….
Everything about him and all the things, and his word I will keep in my diary
But I have not met my true love and my soulmates yet
Because I’m not like shah jahan and mumtaz, or I’m not like laila and majnun and I’m not like qaisy and laila and I’m also not like Edward and bella.
Maybe one day but I don’t know when and I don’t know who..
semuanya terletak di tangan ALLAH s.w.t
For now I’m tired for all of this..
All the thing happened is done..
I’m just pray for all people that I love will happy until the end of this world
and i also hope that i can get better life together with all my family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment