Feb 14, 2011

"saya bagaikan air"

last sunday i met someone...
and this is my first time i met him
MR SB (bukan nama sebenar)
actually he is my todd friend
so we met at old town white coffee at platinum walk..
i really wanna met him because i have something to share with him..
then we talked, we laugh.. ala-ala macam gossip + learning
ok lah.. he kind a nice and cool guy..
al maklumlah bila kawan dengan someone yang ambil
MSc in accounting, so knowledge dia macam tinggi jugaklah..
so dia ada story sikit about "metafizik"
honestly, i have no idea about this "metafizik"
but then bila dia explain to me one by one
i feel this "metafizik" interesting
some people think this "metafizik" like tilik nasib or ramalan
for me is memang sama but the different is
between sains or agama.. kind of lah..
so dah kira-kira my birthday the answer is my elemen is "water"
nak tahu apa charater saya sebagai "air"
i'm not sure if i'm the last person know about this or
ada lagi ramai yang tak tahu...
anyway.. at least i learn something new kan...
to anyone yang tak tahu boleh lah google for "metafizik"
kalau nak tahu what elemen did u guys goes to k..
for me apa characternya almost same k..
thanks MR SB for your advice
and your opinion about me..
and thanks for your help..

No comments:

Post a Comment