Jan 1, 2010

MY firST poST for yeAR 2010

SIBLINGS DOUBLE DATE


hehehehe!!!

this was my second time ngadate with my little sis..

like always me n MY TODD

n she with her JAMBU FACE boyfriend.

but this time i felt vey happy with MY TODD

i don't know why..

but i felt so happy n so romantic

OMG i don't know how to said.

but thanks to my dearest friend that always support me from behind..

gave an opinion about me or my relationship

besarkan telinga when i start telling u my story with

the excited voice or face

n make me calm down when i'm cried eventhough it's not really help..

hehehhe!!! but actually I LOVE U..

just be honest n staright forward if anything u don't like about me

or u need help or wanna having a gossip gurl stuff

XOXOX....

i'm always for u...

MS EFY FIATY KAMAL

eventhough i actually friend with u only about 2 years

since 23 jun 2008

hopefully our friendship maintain until bila-bila lor..

to MY TODD please love me in a honest way

don't even lie to me ok dear

and to JAMBU FACE ( my little sis boyfriend)

please protect my sis like my dad, my mom and i protect her ok..

and one more thing in relationship honestly is very important..

that's all

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

WELCOME 2010

this is who have in this post

MY TODD, SAM, EFY


me n my todd

my sis and her boyfriend



me n efy

No comments:

Post a Comment