May 4, 2011

4 is enough...

He is my first love = but I don't get him



I'll try to love him = but he lie to me with a stupid reason



I'll already try to love him = but he lie to me with a a stupid reason again



I love you = but you didn't appreciate me




4 is enough... Is to many experience that I'll already get it in this relationship.. Yes, sometimes it make me feels happy but sometimes it make me cry.. I dont want to make it this thing become more worse, now i dont care what people say, i dont care what do you think about me.. The thing is I just wanna think about myself.. I'll already try for a month start from last month and the result is I can survive and I can be an independent girl... But i need my family and my friends who always support me from behind...




I'll already try but jodoh, pertemuan, ajal, maut semuanya di tangan ALLAH s.w.t. Just like I said, I am not a girl yang akan merayu untuk mendapatkan cinta but I am a girl yang rela untuk berkorban demi cinta. This post actually not for persuade, angry,merungut, mengungkit, or whatever but this is for myself. Iwant to finished it.. Because before this I always take care about other people feelings but no one appreaciate what I do for them.




So this time I try to accept apa yang ALLAH berikan. Saya terima dengan redha.. And one thing I'll already make a decision for myself, now I'm looking for someone that always make me smile, happy, appreciate me and respect myself n my family. I'll already tired to love someone that he doesn't know how to appreciate what I'll already done for them. I know that I am not a super duper baik gile punya perempuan but at least I try to love someone, try to take care about someone and try to learn about love. For me love is beautiful, love is sincere...




Kalau ada jodoh dengan hubungan yang lepas, mungkin itu semua dugaan yang kita perlu tempuhi but kalau tak ada, maknanya masing-masing akan dapat yang lebih. Dan ini semua ketentuan ALLAH. s.w.t... Thanks to 4 of you because give me a chance to know about love, give me a chance to love you guys, give me a chance to take care about you guys and thanks because make me happy and give me an experience in relationship.. You guys always in my mind. And for HIM, I go on with this relationship because I love you, you are my last one. But segalanya di tangan ALLAH s.w.t. And please jangan marah dekat saya if i'm hang out with my friends or your friends, and please jangan marah dekat saya if i'm not take care about you more and please don't regret if someone take me from you... i already give you a lot of time...




he is my first love = but i don't get him = it because you are my first love



I'll try to love him = but he lie to me with a stupid reason = try to be honest



I'll already try to love him = but he lie to me with a stupid reason =




just be honest and try to learn how to make a decision



I love him = but he didn't appreciate =



learn how to appreciate youself then from that you know how to appreciate someone else..




post ini bukan untuk tunjukkan yang saya bagus


atau hendak salahkan sesiapa


but ini apa yang saya dapat daripada pengalaman..



No comments:

Post a Comment